At the La Peer Health Systems IBD Center of Excellence, we are proud to help our patients in the most comfortable and technologically advanced facilities in the field of medicine. Because having the most state-of-the-art technology available is essential to providing high-quality patient services, the facilities at the IBD Center of Excellence underwent a complete multi-million dollar renovation in the last 12 months.
Green Energy Initiatives
At the IBD Center of Excellence, our doctors are committed to leaving the world a better place for their children and grandchildren. To that end, we are proud to announce that the IBD Center of Excellence is a GREEN SPACE.
Our green practice initiatives include:
- High efficiency lighting throughout the facility
- High recycled content in furniture, fabrics, ceiling tiles and cabinetry substrates
- FSC certified veneer wood
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) content and no added urea-formaldehyde in all materials (paint, adhesives and coatings)
- Zoned lighting for individual control
- Lots of locally made custom furniture
- All EnergyStar rated equipment
- Glass doors to transmit natural light to the interior space
Contact the IBD Center of Excellence
The IBD Center of Excellence is a world-class facility that offers a renowned team of gastroenterologists and colorectal surgeons, specializing in the treatment of IBD. We accept Aetna, Cigna, United and Health Net, but can also work with patients with no insurance or with other insurance providers. In addition to undergoing your procedure at our outpatient surgery center, you can also choose to have surgery at Cedars Sinai Medical Center with one of our IBD Center of Excellence doctors.
For more information about choosing a Cedars Sinai IBD doctor, or to schedule your consultation at our state-of-the-art facility, contact us at (888) 421-4172 or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to providing you with high quality patient care.
Next, read about our humanitarian efforts.